Pages

Welcome! This is The Review, my review on YA books that I have read. I try to Blog on every book I read after I read them and I read as fast as I can but it takes me a while to read a book if it's long. I use books to escape and I hope you can escape into books yourself because it's the best place to be for me, even though most of the books I read are quite dark. Just warning you. Leave comments!

Monday 9 April 2012

Just A Quick Question To You!!!

Recently I went on a trip to the cold cold country of Russia.


That is a picture of me on a frozen lake in Pushkin, where the last of the Romanovs were held before they were brutally murdered by the Bolshoviks.






So here is my question, who knows of any books that are about the Princesses Romanov or some fiction books about life in communist Russia for Young Adults. Russian History facinates me and I would love to read some books about them.

Next point:
I loved it in Russia and for some reason I think I belong there. Either in Moscow or St Petersburg. I would go there again and I will. Its a little promise I made to myself. I wished to go there for so long and I think I spent too little time there. 

So here is my second question, what country do you dream of going to and exploring. Somewhere where you think you might belong. I want to know, I don't care if its even Skegness, I want to know. It will help me find settings for the story I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment