Pages

Welcome! This is The Review, my review on YA books that I have read. I try to Blog on every book I read after I read them and I read as fast as I can but it takes me a while to read a book if it's long. I use books to escape and I hope you can escape into books yourself because it's the best place to be for me, even though most of the books I read are quite dark. Just warning you. Leave comments!

Monday 16 May 2011

Another Over Use Of The Word 'Freaking

Okay, I officially love IMDb. It will now become one of my regular visiting places. On the internet. Anyway, some of you who are fans of the Wolves of Mercy Fall Trilogy may know that the books are being made into films. I am a huge fan of these books and Maggie Stiefvater is in my top 3 favourite Authors.

But I was on IMDb and I typed in Shiver, you know, on a whim. This is what came up after I clicked on a few of the results:
ARHHHHHHHH! It may come out in 2012 and it is a real possibilty.

I found this myself and this has not been posted on Maggie Stiefvaters Blog as an exact date!

2 comments: