Pages

Welcome! This is The Review, my review on YA books that I have read. I try to Blog on every book I read after I read them and I read as fast as I can but it takes me a while to read a book if it's long. I use books to escape and I hope you can escape into books yourself because it's the best place to be for me, even though most of the books I read are quite dark. Just warning you. Leave comments!

Monday 16 May 2011

Just A Freaking Awesome Heads Up

Okay, we are now in 2011. And the films we have this year are pretty good. I mean the end to the Harry Potter films is in less than two months and then in about six months we have Breaking Dawn Part 1 and I have it written in my school diary because I am dying to see it (if you have seen stills, you will be impressed by the amount of shirtlessness from R-Patz, well I was)

Then next year we have the Mortal Instruments films coming out. And as you know I freaking love Cassandra Clare and the Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments and Shadowhunters because they are freaking amazing. And then Breaking Dawn Part 2 and final installment. A bit sad I know but it had to end sometime.

But this post isn't about those films. I mean, it is because I am dying to see them but I have an annoucement.

I was looking on IMDb (Internet Movie Database) as you do in your everyday life and looking up the next few years of Vampire movies. And I came across this:
 That is right, the plans are moving forward for th Vampire Academy Films. I just want to say to the people out in Vampire-Film-Making-Land that you have to get the perfect Rose Hathaway and the perfect Dimitri Belikov. And he has to have a Russian Accent. And really tall and hansome. But the main thing is that he has to have a Russian Accent!

1 comment: