Pages

Welcome! This is The Review, my review on YA books that I have read. I try to Blog on every book I read after I read them and I read as fast as I can but it takes me a while to read a book if it's long. I use books to escape and I hope you can escape into books yourself because it's the best place to be for me, even though most of the books I read are quite dark. Just warning you. Leave comments!

Sunday 1 May 2011

My Dream Mortal Instruments Cast

Well, since the Mortal Instruments film is in Pre-Production and I have nothing to post today, I'll show you my dream cast. As you may know, Clary Fray is being played by Lily Collins and I agree so I'll go on with my dream characters.


Alex Pettyfer as Jace Wayland. This is my desicion because Jace has to be hot and have abs and dangerous and Alex Pettyfer with an American accent and he plays characters who are angry. Beastly, he was angry and I Am Number Four, he was a little angry and dangerous. Jace needs to be dangerous.







Devon Bostick as Simon Lewis. Just add glasses and I think he will be perfect!






Isla Lang Fisher as Jocelyn Fray. She is described as quite a young looking woman so I thought Isla would be perfect.










James Denton as Luke Garroway. Because he looks pretty strong.












Jessica Stroup as Isabelle Lightwood.











Gaspard Ulliel as Alec Lightwood.










Russell Brand as Magnus Bane. I think he doesn't really look like my view of Magnus but Russell Brand is really flamboyant and elborate.










Bridget Moynahan as Maryse Lightwood.









Daniel Craig as Valentine. Imagine white hair and a beard and we'll be set.











Troye Sivan as Max Lightwood.












Ben Barnes as Sebastian Verlac. He has that evil look, doesn't he? Well in this picture.








Disclaimer: This isn't the cast and I own none of these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everyone but Alex, Do you have an obsession with the guy Immi? I so agree he has that evil air about him Sebastian. Can't wait for it to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alex Pettyfer as Jace!!! HOOOTTTTT!!!! Jamie Campbell Bower??? Or whatever the heck? He's NOT a jace... :(

    ReplyDelete