Pages

Welcome! This is The Review, my review on YA books that I have read. I try to Blog on every book I read after I read them and I read as fast as I can but it takes me a while to read a book if it's long. I use books to escape and I hope you can escape into books yourself because it's the best place to be for me, even though most of the books I read are quite dark. Just warning you. Leave comments!

Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Three Jaces

So, in R.E. me and my best friend Ciara were talking about Jace Wayland. It goes off our usual conversation of Magnus Bane and Myrnin (Morganville Vampires). You might know that I was desperate for Alex Pettyfer to play him because I am in love with the boy but it has just been released that three actors have been chosen for the role of Jace Wayland.



Leebo Freeman, a male model.

Ed Speleers an English actor who was in Eragon

Jamie Campbell Bower, the English actor of New Moon, Harry Potter and Sweeney Todd.

Personally, I would have Jamie because I have seen him act but for the look I would have Ed Speleers.  But it's got to be the person who has the most chemistry with Lily Collins.

1 comment: