Pages

Welcome! This is The Review, my review on YA books that I have read. I try to Blog on every book I read after I read them and I read as fast as I can but it takes me a while to read a book if it's long. I use books to escape and I hope you can escape into books yourself because it's the best place to be for me, even though most of the books I read are quite dark. Just warning you. Leave comments!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Jace Has Been Cast!

I have waited for this day for years... well since I first read the Mortal Instruments books which was about two months ago. But I have always loved the character of Jace Wayland and I was on Facebook when a picture Jamie Campbell Bower came up next to the name Jace Wayland and apparently (and I say this because Jace Wayland had four possible people for the role) Jamie has been cast as him. I did some research (one Google search of his name and Jace Wayland, I was feeling lazy and watching CSI) and that is what had shown up when I did.

So this is our Jace Wayland!

1 comment: